Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 61, 050509 (Misc)

So, in addition to the books and bows, what else has been going on?

  • I've started on Task 100 (sponsor people doing things), by donating to a friend who ran the London Marathon, and sponsoring two people who are doing Race for Life. One of those people is my good friend Angela, who is recovering from abdominal surgery and is still planning on doing RFL; feel free to sponsor her too.
  • Astonishingly, it looks like #7 isn't over. I'm not sure how much I want to say about this just yet, but I've auditioned for a different show (at their request) and things are looking interesting.
  • visiting Roundhay Park (#22)has turned into a big event-type thing; the fine people of Tea and Cake are putting on a birthday party next week, which should be fun. Bring a flask of tea and a piece of cake! I will :)
  • not really one of the things, but training for walking up Pen-y-Ghent is underway; Mavis and myself walked from Shipley to Ilkley a couple of weeks ago and had a jolly nice time doing it. In a couple of weeks I hope to get Matt out (#97) as well, for a 20 mile romp across from Masham to Hebden Bridge, assuming I can work out the KML data...

So, I think that's me pretty much up to date now. Fun!
Currently running habitual tasks: #3 (60/365), #13, #26, #37 (2/<34), #60 (11/50), #68, #66 (19/250), #85 (2/4), #87, #88, #100 (3/>3)
Currently running exploratory tasks: #38 (1/18), #17 (1/54+), #57 (1/9+)
Currently running growing tasks: #41, #52
Completed: 6
Remaining: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment