Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 144, 260709

Bad Mike, no biscuit. I've not updated for nearly a fortnight, so need to sort that out.

What's been happening? Well, getting faintly squiffy with friends (#56) is coming along, and there might be a part two to that in mid-September. The volunteering project (#20) has been kicked off and I'll be writing about that after the Bradford Photocamp (come along if you want to hear about it at Photocamp, as I'll be giving a talk on that and on pinhole cameras, slides will be linked in here after the event), but I've been having many meetings on this and learning all sorts of whizzy new stuff. Brewing ginger beer has occupied some of my headspace too (#50) but because we don't drink fizzy pop there's a shortage of storage vessels. I'll fix that in a day or two, though. Also, S got a piece of paper saying she has an MA. It's not part of this exercise, but still a very good thing.

Also upcoming: the local NHS PCT AGM is in September. For various reasons I'm on the list, so I might well take a day off and attend that (if we're not on holiday) because delegates get to wander about the Thackray Medical Museum (part of #57) as well as poke our noses into how the PCT is run. There's a huge redesign of Tea & Cake underway, and there's even a podcast up there now. It's not writing more (#58), but it's an improvement. Alas, I missed out on a chance of a backstage tour at the WYP, but there will be other opportunities. Cake comp (#95) is in October, and T&C will be involved with it, somehow.

There's other stuff as well, but this'll do for now.

Currently running habitual tasks: #3 (94+/365, stalling, not sure where I am with this), #13, #26, #37 (4/<34), #60 (11/50), #66 (66/250), #67 (1/>1), #81 (4/250) #85 (5/4) #87, #88, #97 (1/8), #100 (3/>3)
Currently running exploratory tasks: #38 (1/18), #17 (1/54+), #57 (1/9+), #96 (1/>1)
Currently running growing tasks: #41, #52
Completed: 9
Remaining: 92

No comments:

Post a Comment