Thursday, March 5, 2009

#17

Task: Visit every library with an LS postcode

What my spreadsheet says: I don't have to take a book out, just visit it and write about the contents and architecture. The interesting ones will be Trust or Private libraries. If I can I'll also get out to the British Museum outpost at Boston Spa

More Details: According to the Library Services chunk of leeds.gov.uk, there are 53 public libraries in Leeds. I should be able to tick them off one by one. Finding private libraries ought to be interesting.

One off task? Ooooh, no.

Measurable? Yes, by writing trip reports.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike. I'm a member of the Leeds Library. Email me and I'll take you there one lunchtime - April is looking good but the diary fills up fast.

    http://www.theleedslibrary.org.uk/

    .h

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask about Leeds Library - interested to find out what you find out.

    ReplyDelete