Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 5, 100309

Whilst not really part of the walking task, I did walk to werk yesterday, and most of the way home. If I spend a week walking to/from work I hit 35 miles. So yesterday was a decent way of working out what I have to do to get 30 miles. I'm not counting wandering about at lunchtime as part of the 30 unless I go out with the tracker as a deliberate "must get my milage up" thing.

I've been good about keeping up with #3, and I've kicked off #66, as well as #26, #87 and #88, all of which are to do with food; breakfasts, lunches, fruit and not buying coffee en route to werk. Three of these are not-that trackable without making stuff as dull as dishwater, so unless something spectacular happens I'll shut up about their details. Still, I'm thoroughly enjoying porridge-and-banana breakfasts.

Growing stuff has started, after a trip to buy a propagator and seeds. I've set some tomatoes and chillies going [#41] and some herbs (basil, oregano, parsley) [#52]. I'm not expecting too much from them for a week or so as they germinate, and I'll pot them out when the weather is suitable. The tomatoes are Costoluto Fiorentino, proper ones that'll require training and pruning; should be interesting.

Currently running habitual tasks: #3 (5/365), #13, #26, #66 (2/250), #87, #88
Currently running exploratory tasks: #38 (1/18)
Currently running growing tasks: #41, #52
Completed: 0
Remaining: 101

No comments:

Post a Comment