Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 26, 310309

Quick things:

Task 7, (being on telly), is definitely happening tomorrow, like I knew it would. Ok, well, my episode - I say "my" episode, it's also Pat, Paresh, Marcia and Rosemary's episode too, as well as that bunch from Kent - of Taste The Nation is coming up for broadcast. It is, of course, episode 13, to be broadcast on April 1st.

First up, I'm not superstitious, but the thirteenth episode? Come on. Secondly, April 1st? Someone is just rubbing my nose in it now. It's not a joke, I genuinely am on telly on April Fool's Day, cooking stuff I would never normally consider doing (but, despite all that, has actually influenced my cooking style in noticable ways).

Thirdly, I'm not even going to be able to watch it live, because I'm giving a talk on f-stops and shutter speeds at Exposure Leeds that day. 6pm, Old Broadcasting House, come along and point out the flaws in my reasoning, or if you do watch the programme live you can come along and mock my pretentious performance. I have to go straight to OBH from Werk, so won't be able to catch it.

So: that's ITV1, 5pm-6pm, Wednesday 1st April. Set your magic recording-boxen.

No comments:

Post a Comment