Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 3, 080309

Still on track with #3 and #13, but I'm going to shut up about #13 now and take it as read that it's still on track. #3 is being posted on Flickr as my Project101 - task 3 set. There seems to be quite a few shots of snowdrops at the moment, but I'll mix that up a bit in a day or two.

#38 kicked off this morning with a dip at South Leeds. It highlighted how unfit I am, as I was only able to do 11 lengths of the 25m pool, but water is not really my medium. Even at the height of my swimming (five years ago, now) I was only able to get to 17 lengths. I have shocking technique, and expend a lot of energy going nowhere. The pool itself is ok; water not too overchlorinated, warm inside, busy but not hideously so. The building is a big brick bunker (yes, I have a set for photos relating to task 38 as well, go there to see it), but it's cleanish inside and the staff seem pretty decent guys. I just wish that kids wouldn't eat inside the changing rooms; when I got out of the shower I walked through some very damp and soggy Quavers that stuck to my feet like, well, something disgusting.

Currently running tasks: #3, #13, #38.
Completed: 0
Remaining: 101

No comments:

Post a Comment