Sunday, March 8, 2009

#67

Task: Write letters to friends and family instead of emailing them.

What my spreadsheet says: Sometimes email is more appropriate, but when it isn't absolutely necessary I should send a letter.

More Details: Well, I love getting letters, so I imagine other people do too. Ok, I know other people do, but these days all I really use the post for is sending cards to people, when really there's an art to correspondence that we're losing as a generation. Perhaps it'll become one of those "later life" things; once we hit 40 people will stop sending SMSs and emails, and go back to pen-and-paper. Now, there's a business plan - writing lessons for people who havn't used a pen since primary school.

One off task? Nope.

Measurable? Yes, by doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment