Thursday, March 5, 2009

#10

Task: Visit a foreign country.

What my spreadsheet says: I don't do this very often, and we have enough people overseas that it's not a very difficult thing to do, and yet it still doesn't happen very often.

More Details: I'm not really one for travel, to be honest. I get cross at airports and twitchy on trains. Still, I'm very fond of the friends we have overseas and really should see more of them.

One off task? Yes, but it doesn't have to remain so.

Measurable? Yes, by going and producing a trip report.

2 comments:

  1. I might be able to assist with this one too. I'm going to be a bit more cryptic now though, at least till after the interview:)

    .h

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to do it, best do it properly and come to Australia.

    ReplyDelete